Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed apply to all bookings online or by telephone or email or in person. When making a booking your contract will be with Magpies Restaurant with Rooms.
The following terms – ‘Magpies Restaurant with Rooms’, ‘Magpies’, ‘Us’, ‘We’, refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Magpies Restaurant with Rooms, 71 – 75 East Street, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6AA. Registered as a company in England and Wales – 4954244. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice Magpies, nor any third parties, cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness, or suitability of information and material found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that some information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to ensure that all information and material on the website is accurate and you accept that some errors or inaccuracies may occur, through no attempt to misguide you.
- The use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Use of this website is at your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms & conditions. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Occasionally this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information only and we do not have a responsibility for the content on linked website(s). Nor does it mean we endorse the website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.