Information We May Collect:
- Contact details and email address
- Geographic and demographic information such as postcode, preferences or interests
- Relevant information about you and the guests in your booking, dietary requirements, names, vehicle registration, make and model
- Preference of how we contact you about our activities
- Bank details and/or payment details, billing information. We maintain a record of your transaction history, but we never store your payment card number, although we may keep a record of the last four digits only to help identify transactions.
- Technical information such as – IP address, URL and information gathered by cookies in your web browser so that we can identify you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website.
- Information that is available publicly, including social media user name if you interact with us through social media channels
- Record of accidents and treatment received
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use Your Information:
We require certain information to understand your needs and provide you with a better experience when you use our website. The above information is used to:
- Provide our services to you and enable us to manage and process, administer and facilitate your booking, orders, contracts and enquiries. Internal record keeping.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations placed on Magpies Restaurant with Rooms.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about forthcoming events, special offers, menu changes or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email you have provided.
- Establish special dietary requirements and discuss suitable options for you and your guests.
How we Keep Your Information Safe:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, electronic and organisational measures to safeguard and secure information we collect online, and reduce the risk of loss and theft.
We do not share your information with any third parties without your consent, unless we are under a duty to disclose your personal data to police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors. Third parties may include, website provider, email distribution service, Insurers, IT companies who support our website and other business services, credit card services, booking and reservation agents and systems. We do not sell your information to third parties. If you follow a link to other websites, each will have their own policy notice. Legally we need personal details, some times financial details, to enter into a contract with you, to secure a room or dinner booking. Or for genuine business related reasons. We will only share information when it is necessary to do so in accordance with the law.
- We will only use your information and data for genuine business related reasons. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information you may change your mind at any time and withdraw by writing to or emailing us.
- You may request access to any personal data that we hold about you and you can request a copy of personal information we hold, under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will correct any information found to be incorrect, as soon as possible.
- We do not hold your details for longer than necessary to fulfil the purpose that it was originally collected or to satisfy any legal or reporting obligations.